Welcome to St. Stephen's!
We are an
Episcopal church, part of the world-wide Anglican
P.O. Box 309
Milledgeville Georgia, 30159
220 South Wayne
St. Stephen's is
located on Statehouse Square in Milledgeville, Georgia. Our
church was founded in 1841. The current building is designed
in Carpenter's Gothic style and dates from 1873.
We have three weekly
services in which we worship in a variety of styles, including
the classic version of Anglican worship based on the
Elizabethan Prayer Book, the modern language of the 1979 Book
of Common Prayer, and Celtic forms from the 4th through 8th
centuries. We take very seriously the call to love others, so
we are involved in a variety of outreach ministries. We have
abundant opportunities to grow in the understanding and
practice of our faith.
Wander through this site to get to see
who we are, and come worship with us.
fo Weekly News
letter r the website